Hello everybody,

my name is Nadine Härtinger and I try to spend as much time as possible, either on Snow- or Wakeboard. On this blog I keep you updated about all the activities around my favourite boardsports.
I hope you enjoy my posts and make sure to check by once in a while.

See you on the mountain, at the cable or the beach :-)

cheers, servus and pfiàde,
Nadine


Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Hochkönig Qparks Girls Shooting

Sooooo viele Mädls war'n diesmal dabei beim vorletzten Girls Shooting für diese Saison!!! Kein Wunder, es gab ja auch ein Pro-coaching von Vanessa und Ana. Wir anderen Mädls haben derweil ein bisschen Filmmaterial vom restlichen Park gesammelt....

Die ganze Story zum nachlesen gibt es hier:
http://www.kingspark.at/news/1/19835/9611/

Pics by Roland Haschka

Nose press
Bs 180 method
Bs 3 Indy
Bs 3 Nose
Jibbbiiiing Session!!!!
50-50 BS 180 off
sliding double kink
LUXUS!!!! :-)


Video by Hambalkó Bálint


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen