Hello everybody,

my name is Nadine Härtinger and I try to spend as much time as possible, either on Snow- or Wakeboard. On this blog I keep you updated about all the activities around my favourite boardsports.
I hope you enjoy my posts and make sure to check by once in a while.

See you on the mountain, at the cable or the beach :-)

cheers, servus and pfiàde,
Nadine


Dienstag, 1. April 2014

Qparks Shooting Kitzbühel

Wie jedes Jahr stand auch diese Saison wieder das Kitzbühel Shooting auf dem Programm. Und das sind die Ergebnisse, die dabei rausgekommen sind.






Neben Fotos haben wir natürlich auch noch einen kurzen Edit produziert.



Mercedes-Benz Snowpark Kitzbühel: Snowboard Parklaps - 24.02.2014 from QParks on Vimeo.

Alle weiteren Fotos und der dazugehörige Artikel ist hier zu finden: http://www.snowpark-kitzbuehel.at/magazin/news/11476_mercedes-benz-snowpark-kitzbuehel-der-hotspot-fuer-makellose-shred-sessions/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen