Hello everybody,

my name is Nadine Härtinger and I try to spend as much time as possible, either on Snow- or Wakeboard. On this blog I keep you updated about all the activities around my favourite boardsports.
I hope you enjoy my posts and make sure to check by once in a while.

See you on the mountain, at the cable or the beach :-)

cheers, servus and pfiàde,
Nadine


Donnerstag, 13. März 2014

Boirische Meisterschaft 2014

Wegen Schneemangel fand die Bayrische Meisterschaft dieses Jahr in Garmisch statt und nicht wie gewohnt in Oberammergau. Das Setup war aber dennoch ganz nice und trotz immer schlechter werdendem Wetter, war's eine nette session.
Mit meinem zweiten run war ich voll und ganz zufrieden, jedoch waren die Judges da anderer Meinung und haben mich auf den 2. Platz verwiesen. Naja, it's contest life ;-)

warm up jump
break
peace & thumbs up
Siegerehrung Mädls

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen