Hello everybody,

my name is Nadine Härtinger and I try to spend as much time as possible, either on Snow- or Wakeboard. On this blog I keep you updated about all the activities around my favourite boardsports.
I hope you enjoy my posts and make sure to check by once in a while.

See you on the mountain, at the cable or the beach :-)

cheers, servus and pfiàde,
Nadine


Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014

BSV Trainingscamps

Bereits seit Juni bin ich mit den deutschen Nachwuschstalenten des C/D Kaders im Rahmen des Bayrischen Snowboard Verbandes für die kommende Saison am trainieren. Neben den vorbereitenden Sommertrainings ging es Anfang Oktober denn endlich wieder auf die Gletscher...

Trampolintraining
Back on Snow!!!!
Teambesprechung
Hintertuxer Gletscher

Videopremiere
Belohnung für "gute Führung" ;-)
posen mit Halldor

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen