Hello everybody,

my name is Nadine Härtinger and I try to spend as much time as possible, either on Snow- or Wakeboard. On this blog I keep you updated about all the activities around my favourite boardsports.
I hope you enjoy my posts and make sure to check by once in a while.

See you on the mountain, at the cable or the beach :-)

cheers, servus and pfiàde,
Nadine


Mittwoch, 6. März 2013

Kitzbühel Parkshooting II

Da beim letzten Parkshooting in Kitzbühel der unter Teil des Parks noch nicht fertig war, gab's jetzt nochmal ein zweites Shooting.... Diesmal mit Kicker action.... Und das ist dabei raus gekommen!

Fotos
by ©Roland Haschka/Qparks
Bs 3er

Bs 3er
mute grab
Double Kinked box - boardslide


Film
by Danile Ausweger/Qparks


Snowpark Kitzbühel: Big Jumps and Parklaps Snowboard - 18-02-2013 from QParks on Vimeo.


Bericht
by Qparks

http://www.qparks.com/magazine/news/9327_going-big-snowpark-kitzbuehel/


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen